This policy applies to all customers based in Australia.
To the extent permissible by law, all payments made towards your loan are non-refundable under all circumstances, Red Tree Finance reserves its right to not refund any payments, including payments that are:
- Correctly debited and in line with your contractual obligation (including any loan document); or
- Provided to us by you where you have authorised us or our third-party providers to do so; or
- Any overpayment by you which is outside of your contractual obligation (including any payment above what is required in any loan document).
Red Tree Finance may at its sole discretion refund or partially refund the amount, and may refund the amount if requested by your banking institution in accordance with the ePayments Code.
- Any approved overpayment refunds will be processed within 7 business days of our approval. Please note that your bank may take longer to process the refund, and it therefore may take more than 7 business days until you actually receive the refunded amount.
- Refunds can only be reimbursed to the Direct Debit account that’s linked to your loan contract.
If you feel that you may be eligible for a refund or wish to report a mistaken payment to us, please contact us directly to discuss your individual matter.